The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire
Rose Tax Solutions and Tulsa Parks present the 3rd Black Wall Street Exchange on Friday, March 31, 2023, from 2-6pm, at the Lacy Park Community Center located 2134 N. Madison Place, Tulsa 74106. Admission and Merchant tables are free and open to the public.
LaToya Rose, founder of the Black Wall Street Exchange, states, “Tulsa has a rich history of economic stimulation where, pre-Tulsa Race Massacre, our black dollars circulated more than thirty times before leaving its community. Our vision is for The Exchange to help quip the community to create their own economy while promoting global economic justice.”
The Black Wall Street Exchange (BWSE) is a signature program of Rose Tax Solutions and was created to promote global economic justice, to demonstrate the circulation of currencies among minority merchants, to amplify the black dollars, and to create self-sufficient communities with an expo, conference-style.
The outcomes of the Black Wall Street Exchange include, but is not limited to:
- Exchanging resources and theory to improve operations.
- Exchanging methods to strengthen our community, family, business, and self.
- Exchanging funds to stimulate our community.
- Exchanging intellectual conversations to alleviate problems and stress.
- Exchanging positive vibes to promote local talent and entertainment groups.
- Exchanging career opportunities to decrease the wealth gap.
- Exchanging unconditional love to increase our commitment to making Tulsa great!
We look forward to seeing you at the Black Wall Street Exchange. Learn more at tbwse.com.